Thank you for being a part of this winter’s campaign. This year it’s especially important that we work together to help make sure people are not paying too much for their energy and have all the information they need to keep warm this winter.
Due to the unique challenges we are facing this year, we have given partners a number of options on how to share the campaign messages. We hope that the knowledge and connections you have locally will make it possible to reach as many people as possible and encourage them to Check, Switch and Save this winter.
Here are five ways you can get involved as a Big Energy Saving Winter campaign partner
- Share content across your social media networks –- consider any local mutual aid groups you might be part of
- Promote our Energy Super Savers competition within your organisation
- Host an online event – invite anyone who you think might need a helping hand with checking their tariff and getting the best deal
- Print posters or flyers – display these in your workplace or local community hubs such as GP surgery, library or community centre
- Share our template press release to help us reach as many people as possible and encourage them to Check, Switch and Save
Download the social media pack
Here you will find everything you need to run a successful social media campaign and encourage consumers to Check, Switch, Save.Download
Download printable poster and flyer
You can use printed materials to reach consumers who don’t usually go online, and may be missing out on big savings this winter.Download
Become a partner
If you would like to become a campaign partner, or have any questions about running a local Big Energy Saving Winter campaign, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll respond to your query as soon as possible.